Monday, November 4, 2013

CAMPUS GIST: Comments from students over ASUU strike

The lingering drama between ASUU & FG has really provoked alot of reactions by parents, students, businessmen, etc. Let's take a look at some of the comments we've had from students uneditted...
1.  ASUU N FG PLZ I'M ON MY KNEES
PLEADING WITH ANGUISH IN MY
HEART:PLZ SAVE MY FACE
4RM ROTTEN
MY AUNTY N HER HUSBAND HAS
FALSELY ACCUSSED ME OF STEALLING
DEIR MONEY ALL IN D NAME OF ASUU
STRIKE' I'M NOW LIKE AN OUTCAST B4
DEM,NO ONE TALKS 2ME AND I VE
NOWHERE ELSE 2GO UNLESS D STRIKE
IS OFF!PLZ HELP MY IMAGE 4RM ROT
Report MAG Thursday, 31 October 2013
08:52 Comment Link
2.  NONSENSE UPON NONSENSE, ALL IS
NONSENSIOUS NONSENSE,
Report ADE Tuesday, 29 October 2013
15:10 Comment Link
3.  for those that contributed toward
rebuilding nigeria universities,may the
lord be wt you all,plz we hope to hear
good news soon......................
Report olaide ebony Tuesday, 29
October 2013 13:03 Comment Link
4.  we re the leaders of 2mao,our future
r in hands of our present
leaders.plz,asuu 4give our govt inability
in honouring deir agreement with ur
union and save our future. plz,I ve
waested 4month @home as ahouse girl:
I went 2 stay with my mums 6ta,but she
tolk advantage of the time and turn me
2 her house girl,I dnt even v tym
4myselve talk more of reading my
books,plz asuu,fg and pleading for
maturity in between d both parties my
future is in danger. remember "a reader
2day is a leader 2mao! tanks.
Report Margret Tuesday, 29 October
2013 12:01 Comment Link
5.  They've bursted my crib in school cause
i stay off campus and they took
everything i have in my room...I will be
30years old if have to finish school and
i would love to serve...pls call of thise
strike so i will not miss the oppurtunity
to serve...
Report gzone Tuesday, 29 October 2013
11:29 Comment Link
6.  i'm tired of this asuu/fg thing. both
should pay students damages.
Report sylver Tuesday, 29 October 2013
10:26 Comment Link
7.  i tired of this asuu/fg thing. both should
pay students damages.
Report sylver Tuesday, 29 October 2013
10:25 Comment Link
Source: Nigerian tribune
What d'u think of the ongoing "drama" or "seasonal movie" as many have tagged it? Share your own views here.

No comments:

Post a Comment